Ursuline Chick

@Hayden Goseek How are you doing? How is daughter? You are in our thoughts and prayers.
Peace be with you.
WOW! I am overwhelmed by your question and the response to it.
As Hannity would say "Better than I ought to be." The sudden hole in your life is a shock. DD is holding up well but sometimes I see a little hurt and anger peeking out. We just try to be there for each other.
We will have a service next week at, (you could probably guess) Ursuline Chapel and she will be interred with her father at St Louis #1. (one of those old N. Orleans above ground cemeteries you need to be on a tour to visit.)

WOW! I am overwhelmed by your question and the response to it.
As Hannity would say "Better than I ought to be." The sudden hole in your life is a shock. DD is holding up well but sometimes I see a little hurt and anger peeking out. We just try to be there for each other.
We will have a service next week at, (you could probably guess) Ursuline Chapel and she will be interred with her father at St Louis #1. (one of those old N. Orleans above ground cemeteries you need to be on a tour to visit.)
You and Ursuline Chick have many internet friends that share your loss. While we won't make the service, our thoughts are there with you and your families.

Thank you for supporting DD. The shock and loss will never go away, but an acceptance is best. If there are any doubts, a grief counselor or Father should be available to DD. Take care of yourself so you can take care of her.

Peace

You and Ursuline Chick have many internet friends that share your loss. While we won't make the service, our thoughts are there with you and your families.

Thank you for supporting DD. The shock and loss will never go away, but an acceptance is best. If there are any doubts, a grief counselor or Father should be available to DD. Take care of yourself so you can take care of her.

Peace
Thank you. She is talking to someone and even got me to speak to one. It does help to spend some time talking to a professional. Even if it's to have someone tell you it's okay to feel that way.

Back
Top Bottom