~USA LF Lavender Araucana~ new generations coming~~

I love the rumpless look. Good Job wilds of pa
smile.png

Is that first pen going to give you any tufted chicks? I was under the impression that tufts were dominant? I suppose I could go check one of my books.............haha nope I'll wait for your reply

Some new updates of the 3rd generation...We will see a lot more Lavender Araucana in 2011, we are making sure this line is getting out there.
jumpy.gif

Don't hate us cause we are beautiful..
love.gif

478_musabutt.gif

This boy is In Beth's hands now
lavenderaraucanablackorps020.jpg

lavenderaraucanablackorps042.jpg

lavenderaraucanablackorps014.jpg

lavenderaraucanablackorps040.jpg

lavenderaraucanablackorps006.jpg

lavenderaraucanablackorps050.gif

lavenderaraucanablackorps002.jpg

lavenderaraucanablackorps003.jpg

lavenderaraucanablackorps004.jpg

lavenderaraucanablackorps008.jpg

lavenderaraucanablackorps010.jpg

lavenderaraucanablackorps011.jpg

lavenderaraucanablackorps012.jpg

lavenderaraucanablackorps013.jpg

lavenderaraucanablackorps024.jpg

lavenderaraucanablackorps025.jpg

lavenderaraucanablackorps026.jpg

lavenderaraucanablackorps027.jpg

lavenderaraucanablackorps029.jpg

lavenderaraucanablackorps030.jpg

lavenderaraucanablackorps031.jpg

lavenderaraucanablackorps032.jpg

lavenderaraucanablackorps033.jpg

lavenderaraucanablackorps034.jpg

lavenderaraucanablackorps036.jpg

lavenderaraucanablackorps039.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Charlie & Jody, the birds look great!....I've done very well with mine as well, producing rumpless and tufted on the same bird. What leg color do you propose that they be?...It looks like yours are black legged not green, maybe I'm not seeing them right. I've got a few green legged ones as well as slate, and black, however, it seems hard to set the green legs for now. I've been out of the loop for a while with studies and have gone in a different direction now with Mille Fleur Cochins, and Ohiki..........Love following your progress!.............................................................Chrisf

Thanks..
thumbsup.gif

Hoping others out there with them will post as well. should be alot of chick pictures soon.

chrisf, what you are seeing is the difference in skin color, the ones with the darker looking leg have white skin and the greenish looking ones have yellow skin. the ones with the greenish color to them is really what you want, however we are working with both colors at this time, but are slowly getting towards only keeping the greenish legged birds.
do you still have your birds?

Back
Top Bottom