usda approved poultry cleaning place

Depending on your phone go to the the Google Play store or the itunes store and search for an app called 'USDA MPI Directory'

Note, this list provides all USDA licensed facilities, most are large commercial processing plants you will have to sort through the list and make some phone calls to find the ones that is in the business of outside processing...

Depending on your phone go to the the Google Play store or the itunes store and search for an app called 'USDA MPI Directory'

Note, this list provides all USDA licensed facilities, most are large commercial processing plants you will have to sort through the list and make some phone calls to find the ones that is in the business of outside processing...

I don't have a fancy phone that can do things like that. Can I do it on my laptop?

I don't have a fancy phone that can do things like that. Can I do it on my laptop?

You could with an emulator, but that is beyond the scope of this forum... There is a list on that site, organize by state and start scrolling down until you get to LA and start taking notes and calling... I just recommend the app because you can easily sort by zipcode, city or state...

Back
Top Bottom