Username Troubles

Don't blame me, I was summoned long ago.
8jxe3e.gif

@casportpony was troublesome to me as well in the beginning. I soon realized it's "CA (California) Sport Pony"
My first guess was cas port pony. Then I thought CA Sport Pony.
This is why I capitalize some of the letters since I hate spaces in my username so no one thinks it's grand mathe chicken. A grand chicken doing math... with an e since that sounds medieval... oi...

This is why I capitalize some of the letters since I hate spaces in my username so no one thinks it's grand mathe chicken. A grand chicken doing math... with an e since that sounds medieval... oi...
I can't remember when the space change happened but it used to be that we couldn't have spaces in our usernames.

The way I say it in my head is catastrophy

There's no cap on how stupid Gen Z sounds. Someone needs to make a Gen Z translator. Maybe Nifty Chicken can make that the next thing for his company.
Sooooo…. That’s why I sound like a millennial. I should have figured it out by now.

Back
Top Bottom