USPS GORRILLAS AT IT AGAIN! GRRRRRR!

That's rough! I like the people that work in our PO, and our mail guy is really nice, but still... I got 12 eggs and only 8 of them made it in tact
sad.png
Where they got butchered is anybody's guess, and I will keep my fingers crossed it wasn't my PO... After all, I live in a highly farmed area and everybody is all about land conservation for farming and raising livestock, so they should know that HATCHING EGGS need care! It just goes to show how important common sense really is, and how many lack it. Yeah well, that's the world we live in anymore. Glad you didn't go ballistic with your eggs, although that would've been quite a story for the forum!
wink.png
Keeping my fingers crossed for your survivors
fl.gif

Did you happen to take photos after you opened the box? Might help as 'evidence' if you wanted to take it further.

This poor handling has happened to me at my post office. I have always been to scared to order eggs. But other packages are normally bent up. I would definently report each and everyone I thought was rude, they get paid really well and where I live only work 4 days a week so what's their prob??
They certainly get plenty of rest....
tongue.gif
rant.gif

Yes, I took pictures of the unopened box and the condition of the insides - just in case.

I'm going to call the number on the front of the phone book tomorrow. I think I can maintain myself and have a conversation without getting too mad now.
tongue.png

My other batch of eggs is still in that stupid lock box. . . .
barnie.gif

Back
Top Bottom