Utah!

Good morning, all. I woke this morning to the sound of our gimpy rooster crowing valiantly out in the preserve. About thirty seconds later, he was in his own carrier in the garage so he could get it out of his system - without getting me in trouble. I decided to feed everyone for the morning, despite it still being semi-dark, and two of the turkeys were just sitting in the bushes like, "What?" while everyone else ate. Shoo'd them out of the bushes. One got stuck in the fence and flipped upside down. Grab turkey, free leg, put back in preserve. Check. It's just another morning on the funny farm, here........

Madchicken, my yard looks more like someone exploded
gig.gif
I have so many feathers blowing around out there, I'm surprised that only a few of my girls look half-naked!

Tellorton, nice buck!

Silly - You are absolutely right! I don't think the bantams count as full chickens
wink.png
Neither do pullets that aren't laying yet, muahaha.

LuvinBlueBirds, I will probably be headed down to Spanish Fork and then back to West Valley soon. So.............I dunno. Maybe I can help?
idunno.gif

I missed some people, I know. I'm sorry.

Spanish Fork? When?
big_smile.png

I took my grandkids to hee haw farm for an eater adventure. They had a ball, I did pretty good. Didn't take my scooter waled through the whold thing except the corn mazeand couldn't go up the hill to slide down the slide. They had a petting area had had a bunch of chickens. There was a little bantum that was attacking everyone One of the farm people caught him and the guy that was driving the kiddie train around held him under his arm while he was driving. Pretty funny. My daughter was wearing flip flops went in and caught a baby pig. She was all proud of her self. She says mom I still have it I can still catch them. Shes 37 I looked at her and said I,m pretty sure I taught you to stay out of the muddy end of the run so your feet and shoes didn't get dirty.. I laughed at her. Then she started bitching that they didn't have soap and water to wash her hands only the sterlizer liquid, now thats my daughter. I sat on a bench in the dark while I was waiting for them to finish the corm maize. It was spooky. Kepr waiting for a chainsaw guy or something to get me but nope I was safe. It is a great place I can recommend it,

Not sure these photos will show up. I went to Tell's today, but he was at the farm..maybe processing a deer? Ha, anyway, his mom took me back to see the chicks. Wow, he thought up a pretty neat thing to keep his chicks warm. Makes sense..bricks stay warm! Hope you can see the photo from the top. He has a light on top of the cage, over some bricks he built up, has straw inside of that for the babies. I think they are staying pretty warm.

Back
Top Bottom