Utah!

Willow Park?! I loved going there as a kid. They have troubles with gang activity around there now but it still is fun to go see all the birds. They had a bear when I was little too. I think they still have elk and coyotes and wallaby.
we always went to Willow Park as a kid! LOVED that place! (I grew up in Riverside, just over the mountain there....) That's sad that there is gang activity now :( went there a couple of years back, and it seemed smaller than I remember lol! (growing up problems maybe? not so small of a person anymore)

Willow Park?! I loved going there as a kid. They have troubles with gang activity around there now but it still is fun to go see all the birds. They had a bear when I was little too. I think they still have elk and coyotes and wallaby.
What? No way! We go to Willow Park fairly often, I've never seen any gang related activity (ignorance is bliss?) I volunteer at the Gardener's Markets down there on Saturdays when I can, too. Small little world! Lately, though, we just hit Crystal hot springs every weekend.

I know I should hang onto this one cause its so pretty but I already have two white, and one I know is a girl so want to make room for the other colors I want to find more. So I think im going to sell/trade it. I have it on ksl now and it'll go quick but I just wanted to offer it here incase someone else might want it, or will trade it for another silkie baby I cant resist ;)

okay, so... I'm curious, if there is any interest in a 7 week old Silver Laced Bantam Cochin rooster? (pretty sure it is a roo)... possible frizzle (some of his wing feathers are upturned...) he doesn't seem to be afraid of my kids. He's such a funny little guy, he thinks he's the biggest chick in the flock (yet, he really is the smallest! my OEGB is actually almost his same size). Asking $10

I'm in Springville (just south of Provo)

the name we had for it was Gypsy (lately been calling it "Gypsy Roo"), but I'm sure you could name it what you want ;)
sitting with my 16 month old
Just balancing :) nothing wrong with his wings
On my Leg :)

The turkeys at Willow Park used to be mine. :) I sold them to them about a year and a half ago.

Willow Park, gang activity? I take my grandkids there to play all the time, have not seen anything like that....thank goodness. Lots of BBQ's down there in the summer, and the baseball diamonds are there so we got do batting cages and watch baseball, no problems. LOVE the farmer's market there. I did like the FM better when it was at Central Park though, the trees were nicer in that area. I wish they would move the Willow Park one across the road where the trees are instead of in the open area that it was in last year. But I still like the event, we get lots of goodies down there. Grey Bird Farm is going to be there this year with eggs :D

OMGoodness, Bitsyhorse, that little roo has not just furry feet but he is wearing furry pants! He is so cute!

OMGoodness, Bitsyhorse, that little roo has not just furry feet but he is wearing furry pants! He is so cute!
it's so cute :D he really is a charming little fellow :) I would totally keep him, but whereas Springville JUST barely allowed us to have chickens... I figured I'd best not chance it... even with a rooster collar :( (okay, well, I'm willing to chance it..... but the hubby isn't
hide.gif
)

Last edited:
What? No way! We go to Willow Park fairly often, I've never seen any gang related activity (ignorance is bliss?) I volunteer at the Gardener's Markets down there on Saturdays when I can, too. Small little world! Lately, though, we just hit Crystal hot springs every weekend.
My dad knew the city manager several years back and it was getting to be a problem. I haven't been there in several years but I know that the police would drive around there several times a day because they wanted to keep it a family friendly place. I think they really cracked down on the problem. Do they have farmers markets there now?? How fun!

we always went to Willow Park as a kid! LOVED that place! (I grew up in Riverside, just over the mountain there....) That's sad that there is gang activity now :( went there a couple of years back, and it seemed smaller than I remember lol! (growing up problems maybe? not so small of a person anymore)
Riverside is such a beautiful place! My husband went to Bear River, graduated in 99.

Back
Top Bottom