Utah!

Thanks so much! I didn't know that about the straw but it makes sense. Hmm, I have bought shavings from IFA for my brooder box and noticed that there seemed to be more dust all over when I used it. I will have to go get some from CAL ranch. Thanks for the heads up.

Just make sure you get the big one--usually outside in front at our store....the smaller ones by the rabbits are not as nice :D

I saw them (and showed my husband with a hint-hint...which he ignored)... but I did think they were from Chase (sorry!
hide.gif
). Do you know the sexes yet?

I'm sure it was also because it was Mother's Day. I work as a cashier and we were slammed all weekend, ppl buying Mother's Day cards, flowers, etc. It didn't seem like many were doing typical shopping. Our weather was bad here and many ppl were cooking in instead of hitting brunches.

I'll have to go find your ad now. Where are the chicks located? Thanks!

I am in Taylorsville but am going to try to change on ksl to SLC

Hmmm. My background color went from blue to sea green! 

I love Logan. I grew up in Hyrum :)

Mine is still blue! Maybe we have different browsers...who knows!

I like living in Logan too. Originally from Idaho but moved here when I got married 21 yrs ago...love it. Lots of outdoor stuff to do close by, we are into camping and boating so it works!

I see sunshine guys! yay!!!! :celebrate Now to dry out this ground and clean that coop back up....

Hmmm. My background color went from blue to sea green!

I love Logan. I grew up in Hyrum :)

We had kids in Hyrum years ago. Not in Payson. I used to love going up there to visit when I was doing better. Miss doing that. That canyon drive is so pretty. Went into Logan often while there. More shops. :) Also, a wildlife fowl preserve..or something like that. Kids had fun going in there every time, nice park right beside it too..oh, it did have a fox, and a Bobcat. Some type of deer.

We had kids in Hyrum years ago. Not in Payson. I used to love going up there to visit when I was doing better. Miss doing that. That canyon drive is so pretty. Went into Logan often while there. More shops. :) Also, a wildlife fowl preserve..or something like that. Kids had fun going in there every time, nice park right beside it too..oh, it did have a fox, and a Bobcat. Some type of deer.
Willow Park?! I loved going there as a kid. They have troubles with gang activity around there now but it still is fun to go see all the birds. They had a bear when I was little too. I think they still have elk and coyotes and wallaby.

Back
Top Bottom