Utah!

Sigh, does anyone know ifa's chick policy besides them not guaranteeing. Anything? I got discouraged looking for local breeder chicks so resorted to ifa. One polish died before midnight and I didn't even notice the " bantam cochin" he put in the box has bare legs.
since no one has said anything I'm going to answer this. IFA chicks do have a high mortality. I always buy 3 of what I want just in case. I also use the chick saver they sell and drip it intp their mouthes to make sure they get it. That seems to help a bunch

looks like cal ranch is having a deal tomorrow where you can get five free chicks when you buy some select bags of feed.

And of course I already have all mine :p FYI, the Tooele one now has turkeys, for anyone looking. They're Broad Breasted Whites. We got two and they have so much personality already :) They had ducklings the day before yesterday, too.

Anyone started their garden yet? We have peas and beets in so far.

And of course I already have all mine
tongue.png
FYI, the Tooele one now has turkeys, for anyone looking. They're Broad Breasted Whites. We got two and they have so much personality already
smile.png
They had ducklings the day before yesterday, too.

Anyone started their garden yet? We have peas and beets in so far.
We started our garden down here in St George...we planted, strawberries, cantaloupe, watermelon, corn, peas, onions, spinach, cabbage, broccoli, cauliflower, tomatoes, bell peppers, and a ton of other things...hopefully they will all take and sprout since they are all from seeds!

We started our garden down here in St George...we planted, strawberries, cantaloupe, watermelon, corn, peas, onions, spinach, cabbage, broccoli, cauliflower, tomatoes, bell peppers, and a ton of other things...hopefully they will all take and sprout since they are all from seeds!

Nice! It will be a few more weeks here before we can put our tomatoes in. Right now it's just the stuff that doesn't mind the cold.

Wonder how much that boy eats. And, I wonder if he tries to breed those poor little girls..although, they look pretty big themselves. Man!

Back
Top Bottom