Utah!

Hi
I'm in Vegas and looking for silkie chicks around St George. Anyone from this group have some? After two poor hatches from eggs, I'm going the live chick route. Tia

Hi everyone!

I'm actually located in SW Colorado and am looking for high(er) elevation hatching eggs possibly most likely for shipping. If you have any of the following breeds, can you please dm me?

Silkies
FBCM
EE
CCL
Welsummers
Bielefelders
Brahmas
Salmon Faverolles
Julbilee Orpingtons

Thank y'all and have a wonderful Sunday!

New here! We're in Eagle Mountain with a little more than a handful of hens. We have a few layers and a few teens. My parents and some siblings started raising flocks a few years ago and when my MIL started bragging up her birds, we had to get started as well. We are having an absolute blast and enjoying our girls. I'll be posting our full story in the appropriate thread once I'm finished writing it.

New here! We're in Eagle Mountain with a little more than a handful of hens. We have a few layers and a few teens. My parents and some siblings started raising flocks a few years ago and when my MIL started bragging up her birds, we had to get started as well. We are having an absolute blast and enjoying our girls. I'll be posting our full story in the appropriate thread once I'm finished writing it.
Welcome to BYC! Unfortunately the Utah thread doesn’t get used much 👎

But post a link to your story thread so we can follow!

Back
Top Bottom