Utterly Blessed Farm ~ Nigerian Dwarf Goats

Yea, I had a buckling born on the same day as yours, Steen. He knew what to do already! I just sold him today, but I was going to separate him this weekend if he hadn't been picked up. He constantly antagonized and mounted his sister, making his little machine gun noises.

You can seperate him anytime now. We had a buck this year that at two months old knew exactly how to be a buck. So 2-4 months old is a good time to seperate them.
sounds good thanks.
big_smile.png

Yea, I had a buckling born on the same day as yours, Steen. He knew what to do already! I just sold him today, but I was going to separate him this weekend if he hadn't been picked up. He constantly antagonized and mounted his sister, making his little machine gun noises.
awww that's cool about the same day birth. And yes the lil machine gun noises. hes naughty.

Utterly Blessed Farm is having a large sale. We are in a rough financial situation right now and so we're trying to reduce our herd fairly quickly. This means that their prices don't necessarily reflect their quality. We are also willing to offer discounts for a purchase of 2 or more goats.

Back
Top Bottom