valbazen egg withdraw time & dosage

Drk_Wlf

Songster
10 Years
May 11, 2009
Chautauqua County, NY
I am planning on de-worming my flock with some valbazen. I de-wormed them with some wazine about 2 mth ago, but just to be on the safe side I figured I would de-worm them with some valbazen as well. What is the egg withdraw time? and instead of throwing the eggs away could I incubate them instead? Also I saw someone said the dosage is 1/2 cc is this correct?

Thank You

Quote:
Yes, dosage is 1/2cc for standards, 1/4cc for smaller chickens...14 days is the withdrawal time. I dont know if you can incubate the eggs or not, sorry.

I copied and saved this post from Pine Grove .....

Valbazen which is a cattle wormer is the best I've ever used..It kills more types of worms than all the others combined, And you don't have to worry about a massive worm kill like with piperazine or ivermectin which will sometimes clog the intestines..Valbazen slowly starves the parasites over a 2 to 5 day period..Valbazen is also used for human treatments at 400 mg child or adult..So unless you are allergic to it I'ts ok to consume the eggs after treatment, But I and all I know wait two weeks ..I'ts pricey at around $40.00 per bottle but well worth it

Dosage is 1/2 cc orally to adult large fowl.. 1/4 cc for bantams and young standard breeds​

Thanks! I think I am going to put the eggs in the bator, I just can't see throwing all the eggs out.
idunno.gif

Just be careful using the bator. I've heard that incubating eggs when using wazine can create deformities :(

Back
Top Bottom