🦚🦆🦃🐔
BYC Staff
Project Manager
Premium Feather Member
11 Years
Jun 24, 2012
The Golden State
Valentine's Day Contest Series (2).png

Who says that Valentine's day can't be for poultry?!
loveshower.gif

Love is in the air here at BYC and we just had to offer some contests to show how much we care! There is a contest for everyone and lots of prizes too!

The 14th of February is Valentine's Day, a day when we celebrate love and friendship. Besides being romantic for couples, it is a fun event for kids, families, and friends. Come check the contests, there are great prizes to be won!

The contests - Click on a picture or link to enter the contest.
⬇️⬇️⬇️

Who Can Resist Chocolate on Valentines Day! (1).png
Who Can Resist Chocolate on Valentine's Day!

Kathy's Copy of Cutest Couples.jpg
Cutest Couples Photo Contest

red pyle Roses are red, violets are blue... Poultry come in these colors too! (1).jpg
Roses are red, violets are blue... Poultry come in these colors too!

Final - Don’t Break My heart, show me your poultry art!.png

Don’t Break My heart, show me your poultry art! BYC Arts & Crafts Contest

Final Valentine's Day Contest Series (1).png

Count Cupid's Candies

BYC's Valentine's Day Bingo.png
BYC's Valentines Day Bingo

Core Photo Contest Rules
  • Four entries per member. An entry is *one* picture of your domestic poultry. One entry per post, please.
  • All domestic poultry allowed (chickens, turkeys, ducks, geese, peafowl, guinea fowl, quail, pheasants, etc.).
  • The picture needs to have been taken by you.
  • You cannot use a photo that won an award in another BYC sponsored contest.
  • Basic editing such as cropping and other subtle changes are allowed.
  • Images that have been resized might be disqualified if they are too small to judge.
  • Extra consideration for picture quality!
  • People are *not* allowed (no faces, fingers, hands, arms, etc.) in the Cutest Couples Photo Contest, Roses are red, violets are blue... Poultry come in these colors too!, & Who Can Resist Chocolate on Valentine's Day! contests.
  • People *are* allowed in the Don’t Break My heart, show me your poultry art! BYC Arts & Crafts Contest
  • No screenshots, and no watermarks, date stamps, text, etc. on the picture.
  • ALL pictures MUST be uploaded to BYC and not hosted on other image sites, personal websites, etc.
  • Prizes are limited to one per person per contest.
  • Open to all BYC members.
  • All BYC rules apply: Terms of Service (Rules)
  • Entries will be accepted until February 17th at 11:59 PM Pacific Time.
Tips
  • Read the rules.
  • Select a HIGH-RESOLUTION picture that is very clear & clean.
  • Do not resize your image (cropping is okay). Resizing usually makes them harder to judge.
Suggested reading

Found a picture you like better?
If you find a picture that you like better (or fits the rules better) than the one(s) you already entered, go ahead and post it then let us know which one it's replacing and we will make a note in the spreadsheet. There is no need to delete it.

Last edited:
View attachment 2975246
Who says that Valentine's day can't be for poultry?!
loveshower.gif

Love is in the air here at BYC and we just had to offer some contests to show how much we care! There is a contest for everyone and lots of prizes too!

The 14th of February is Valentine's Day, a day when we celebrate love and friendship. Besides being romantic for couples, it is a fun event for kids, families, and friends. Come check the contests, there are great prizes to be won!

View attachment 2975715
Valentine's Day Contest Series—Who Can Resist Chocolate on Valentine's Day!

View attachment 2974178
Cutest Couples Photo Contest

View attachment 2974179
Roses are red, violets are blue... Poultry come in these colors too!

View attachment 2974657
Valentine's Day Contest Series—Don’t Break My heart, show me your poultry art! BYC Arts & Crafts Contest
Yay

Back
Top Bottom