Valentine's Day Hatch

I had a very early crower in my NYD Hatch chicks, I thought I was going crazy when I first heard it.

He's STILL in my basement and crowing at this very moment.
big_smile.png

I had a very early crower in my NYD Hatch chicks, I thought I was going crazy when I first heard it.

He's STILL in my basement and crowing at this very moment.
big_smile.png

I rehomed most of my early roos already, but the ones I missed are not yet crowing yet that I can tell. They are kinda late bloomers tho - only one for sure is a roo, the rest are coming out slowly so I can't tell yet. :p I'm bummed tho, two of my tailless araucanas look like they might be roo-ish, which means one will have to go. sniff.

No problem. Ended up teaching just Tuesday morning, stayed home or was sent home the rest of the week. Beginning to turn around, we'll see. Once had bronchitis for 3 months (and 3 Rx!)
Thanks Deb. :)

chicks at 1 week, finally downloaded the camera
Megatron - SLB (my husbands "manly chicken" he adores this guy)

Dookie - BLRW (my son named him this because EVERY SINGLE time we held him he would poo at least 3 or 4 times)

all the rest, ready to go outside to their bigger brooder. man, look at that dust!! that was in my kitchen
sickbyc.gif

Hi, my name is Bob. My wife (tuthillny) ended up in the hospital a few days back. She tried to explain to me how to get on here. I am pretty sure I am on the right thread. So, here goes - the winner of the poetry contest and an Amazon gift card is Debs Flock. If you could send me you name and address - I will send it out to you as soon as possible. Thank you.
Also, she wanted to thank Anderson with numbers for finding the poetry and putting it in one place. Thank you and thanks everyone. Bob

Back
Top Bottom