Valentine's Day help!

Beautiful JaeG!!!

Here's one from Louisville
smile.png

Awesome!
clap.gif
I am having fun and it is not even my valentine's day gift!
lau.gif

Yay! I love them! Thank you so very much! Definitely a couple of my most favorite signs so far
1f60d.png
Aroha is the Maori word for love, pronounced Aah row (roll the r if you can) haa. My daughter made the rock heart. I thought you'd like to see it by the ocean with the oyster catcher birds flying past - they were being quite photogenic.
Beautiful JaeG!!! Here's one from Louisville :)

Sorry I was away for like a week. Been a little distracted haha. Here is an updated list of the states I have left to get, if anyone wants to help! :) Don't be shy. Doesn't have to be anything fancy. I will love it and appreciate it regardless! Even digital pics are fine (example: take a pic of your chickens and type the message on top of it using one of the various photo editing apps).

Except Alaska which I forgot to mark off, oops.

Last edited:
Sorry I was away for like a week. Been a little distracted haha. Here is an updated list of the states I have left to get, if anyone wants to help!
smile.png
Don't be shy. Doesn't have to be anything fancy. I will love it and appreciate it regardless! Even digital pics are fine (example: take a pic of your chickens and type the message on top of it using one of the various photo editing apps).

Except Alaska which I forgot to mark off, oops.

You've done really well if those are the only states left to get...congrats!

You've done really well if those are the only states left to get...congrats!
Even better now, down to Hawaii, Nevada, North Dakota, Rhode Island, and West Virginia. So close! Seeing other people do this project, it seems those are some of the hardest states to get. But I did get New Mexico so that gives me hope LOL.

Back
Top Bottom