Valley Farm Hatchery

Discussion in 'Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries' started by sadness child, Jun 29, 2019.

1. sadness child

sadness child Chirping

Jun 16, 2019
    have any of you guys ordered of of Valley Farms Hatchery
    if so please offer your opinion

2. sadness child

sadness child Chirping

Jun 16, 2019
    hello

Compost King likes this.
  3. KSH1

KSH1 Songster

May 1, 2014
    northeast Ohio
    I ordered 15 bantams from them. I got 17 bright active chicks the day after they hatched (I'm in NE Ohio so not terribly close to the hatchery). I found their customer service to be friendly and helpful, and my birds are now 10 weeks old and seem to be just what I was hoping for. I am no expert so I can't comment on how the birds compare to the SOP, but they're cute! :)

4. Compost King

Compost King Crowing

Apr 19, 2018
    Salisbury, North Carolina
    https://www.valleyfarmshatchery.com I have been eyeing this one as possibly the next hatchery I use. low prices, they tell you what line of Cornish X they use (Cobb 500) the hatchery was started by a little kid who is an adult now. It is also the only hatchery I know of in the South East although not in my part of the South East but still as close as or closer than Meyers is to me so I will be using them. The selection is a bit on the skimpy side so if I am looking for something they do not have I will be going with Welp or Meyers who I have had good experiences with. TY @KSH1 for sharing your experience with Valley Farms

sadness child and KSH1 like this.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: