Vampire Slayer RP (Role Play)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dustin stood by Kyle. The two brothers were outside in their backyard.

"I'm Patrolling the graveyard tonight. How about you?"

Joshua opened the door and entered the nest silently. He walked to the nearest vampire, stake in hand. Then he reached up with his other hand... and flung open a window. Sunlight poured through the opening, vampires awoke, their eyes opened and then shut at the blinding glare. In the confusion as they ran, Joshua attacked them. They burst into ashes as they died, the exposure to sunlight set them ablaze and the ones who had run out the door were soon finished off by Joshua in the alley.

"I'm Patrolling the graveyard tonight. How about you?"

Joshua opened the door and entered the nest silently. He walked to the nearest vampire, stake in hand. Then he reached up with his other hand... and flung open a window. Sunlight poured through the opening, vampires awoke, their eyes opened and then shut at the blinding glare. In the confusion as they ran, Joshua attacked them. They burst into ashes as they died, the exposure to sunlight set them ablaze and the ones who had run out the door were soon finished off by Joshua in the alley.
she shrugged"I haven't thought about it yet,I was to busy being bored."she chuckled

(Oh my goodness!!! You're back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please join!!!! I just worked out my plot!!!!!!

And just to let you know, I've based a little of this off of Buffy the Vampire Slayer.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom