VC Andrews books

Discussion in 'Hobbies' started by Magenta_Chick, Apr 2, 2011.

1. Magenta_Chick

Magenta_Chick Out Of The Brooder

Apr 2, 2011
    Georgia
    I just love her stories, I have read everything she has ever written (or the ghost writer) most ppl think Im wierd because of all the dark secrets and incest in her books, but she really knew how to tell a story!

2. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude Premium Member

She died years ago. I used to read her books before that. Wasn't exactly the same afterward. Yep, very dark themes sometimes.

3. vanilla.exe

vanilla.exe Chillin' With My Peeps

I read the Casteel series. It was pretty good, my favorite was the second book.

4. FarmerVal

FarmerVal Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 20, 2010
    Lebanon, Tennessee
    I went through an obsessive stage with V.C. Andrews. I stopped my collection probably about 6-7 years ago but had just about every book published to date of hers and the ghost writer. I do have to say that I did start to lose some interest as some of the stories were becoming too predictable after reading several of the different family series. I still have all my books though and a lot are still unread (there are just so many!). I just can't seem to part with them, even with all the weirdness [​IMG]

5. country freedom

country freedom Chillin' With My Peeps

My sister had a person who she called a "friend"....her "friend" stole my collection of VC Andrews books, back in high school.....I had Flowers In The Attic and about 4 others after that book.
    Never did try and get my collection started over.

6. Magenta_Chick

Magenta_Chick Out Of The Brooder

Apr 2, 2011
    Georgia
    I have every book written to date. I love them all, even if they do start to get repetitive [​IMG]

7. bgelber

bgelber Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 24, 2009
    Athens, al
    I have the books written by VC Andrews but didn't really care for the ghost writer her family hired.

8. Spunky~Chick~Mom

Spunky~Chick~Mom Chicken Crazed!

May 7, 2009
    Mississippi Delta
    I also love VC andrews books.... I had the whole collection and lost them in a house flood.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by