Vegans of BYC!!

Pics
We eat the Talenti Sorbetto here--the Fudge Cookie one is my favorite and then there is a lemon one too-multi different layers of cookies and such.

The kids and I only eat the eggs from our chickens, who are pets, pets, pets! Cruelty free here for sure :) lots of love and snuggles. DH eats meat but it is all local and from people (notice I didn't say farmers) that we trust.

I love this time of year too because with the berries and veggies our fridge is bursting. I roasted up some broccoli, cauliflower and radishes in olive oil today, cooked up carrots and sweet potatoes in maple syrup. YUM
Sounds amazing! Yum! We have some strawberries and apples to soon start collecting from the garden which I'm excited about. Home baked cinnamon apple crumble is amazing!
I think I might do some shopping tomorrow, I ran out of vegan fudge brownie icecream which I'm currently obsessed with!
I invented something new also, I baked a potato, then sliced open and mashed it up inside with some non-dairy butter, then filled with garlic, paprika, salted black beans, and a vegan meat substitute, some grated carrot and cabbage and vegan mayo (basically coleslaw) squashed it back together and ate like a sandwich- it was amazing! Definitely going to have that again!

We eat the Talenti Sorbetto here--the Fudge Cookie one is my favorite and then there is a lemon one too-multi different layers of cookies and such.

The kids and I only eat the eggs from our chickens, who are pets, pets, pets! Cruelty free here for sure :) lots of love and snuggles. DH eats meat but it is all local and from people (notice I didn't say farmers) that we trust.

I love this time of year too because with the berries and veggies our fridge is bursting. I roasted up some broccoli, cauliflower and radishes in olive oil today, cooked up carrots and sweet potatoes in maple syrup. YUM
That sounds delicious!
Im making fennel tonight and picked up some fresh fruit from our farmers market today.
We need a vegan recipe thread here!

My secret is a full tablespoon of vanilla, but this recipe is pretty close to mine ♥️ The cornstarch makes this!

I personally like using thick slices l
really good Challah bread, make sure it's not fresh, it'll fall apart! 😄

On another note, I also REALLY love the Bob's Red Mill vegan egg replacer. For baking! Never tried it for french toast....hmm!

Back
Top Bottom