Vent Sexing chukar chicks/growing birds??

Quote:
Can I get that PM too, please?
big_smile.png

Quote:
is this a sticky over at the quail place ?

Yes.

Didn't think a person could post a link to another site here .... ?

Just went and had a look. The first pictures was loaded straight to the site. To see and be able to click the picture (to see bigger) one has to join the site (I think).

It's the first sticky in: Propagation - Advanced Science

Last edited:
Quote:

Yes.

Just went and had a look. The first pictures was loaded straight to the site. To see and be able to click the picture (to see bigger) one has to join the site (I think).

I think I found the info in a publication U of Ca. at davis had out but then I found the sticky at one of the other boards I read

the cali publication it is on page 1 and 2 the pictures are not that good

http://www.leg.state.nv.us/NRS/NRS-504.html#NRS504Sec295

I read a couple of other boards at least I did not provide a link I did not know this thanks for telling me . there is a uk board that has a lot of good info they seem to be more pet oriented .

Quote:

Yes.

Ahhh, I have in fact seen it, and shoulda known thats what it was . . .
I love That Quail Place, and Reeves, you post some good stuff over there.

Might wanna ask Nifty if you can post links to it, or shamelessly plug it.
This site and that have completely different interests, and the info over there regarding quail is fantastic.
You both seem like good smart reasonable people, and Im sure you both can make some kinda arrangement about sharing links.

Not just the forum that is loaded with info. Go to the home page and explore the links you'll find there.

Back
Top Bottom