Ventura California Seaside Feather Fanciers 2012 Spring Fling Poultry Show April 14th, 2012

I'll be there. Aside from the fair, this will be the first poultry show I attend. I am looking for Silver Laced Wyandottes. Very excited about the auction.

I am going to try and make it! This will be my first ever poultry show so I am excited! I'm not sure exactly what goes on at a poultry show but I will soon find out. Anybody have any insider tips for me????
tongue2.gif

I am supposed to meet someone who wants to buy my one of my Blue Copper Maran Roosters .... maybe both ... So if it is prearranged it is okay to do the handoff there???

Anybody else looking for a beautiful Maran rooster just over 2 months old???? They are such a pretty blue color!!! One is huge and fluffy no feathering on the legs and no copper but supposed to be Blue Copper but I'm guessing that means just Blue Marans?? (I am new to Marans) and the other is scrappier totally curious w/ leg feathering and copper neck .... They are both sweet guys I just can't keep them in LA :(

Hope to see you all there!!

Back
Top Bottom