Vermont

Wow, I hope he stays, this place really is amazingly beautiful! I have been here 14 yrs this thxgiving! been out west 17.. spent 3 yrs in Bend/Central Oregon before finding this paradise.. As a professional skier, I need the mtns! Yes, I went to PVRS, graduated 1985... next you are going to tell me you know some of my classmates!! LOL! -Tom.

I probably cut their hair if they are still around
smile.png
I was FCTS 86. Alot of people leave the sticks. If you click on my website link, find Bill in my friends, and he has some new sandpoint pics up. Your right it is beautiful from what he tells me. I'm sure you know him
smile.png

OMG!!!! Ummm.... BILL is MY BROTHER!!!! LOLOLOL!!! He will be back out in a week or so for our other brother's wedding!! Bringing Kyle along as well! I saw your race car pic on your page and was going to tel you that my Brother used to race! Was quite a local celeb at the time! WOW!!!

Great to meet you Wendy! Left Bill a long message about all of this.. lol.. I am glad to have met, gotta get dinner on as we are having mom over and gotta close the girls up for the night soon! Bye for now.-Tom

Quote:
Hi there! We live half an hr away from Ludlow, in N. Clarendon (the smallest size dot on the map)...we recently tried out a fun little Mexican eatery in Ludlow, well, AFTER we tried out the ice cream cone place!
Now with cold weather upon us, I'm still trying to get all our spuds dug (gee, it sounds like I'm obsessed with food!)

I'm so delighted to see this Vermont thread, 'cause I didn't know there was one. I was about to start one once everybody got past Halloween. This is more of a treat than a trick!

Hi ChickaD.

I have been through your little town! I as well used to live in a little 'burb' of Ludlow.. Proctorsville. Lived down the street from Baba Louis bakery way back when it was on the corner in P-Ville. I now would hardly recognise Ludlow now, and Okemo, it has grown so much and I have been away now 17 yrs this coming thanksgiving. Is the Hatchery still on the corner, across from the Mill? Was my fave place to have breakfast! The BEST apple pancakes in the world!

Got my spuds dug stored in the basement! I hope that your harvest was/is great! -Tom

Back
Top Bottom