Vermont

It is funny, I seem to love all of the country folk who move here. Some of the city folk don't seem to realize that we just don't pass a tractor when it isn't safe and honk our horn in outrage while doing so.

It is funny, I seem to love all of the country folk who move here. Some of the city folk don't seem to realize that we just don't pass a tractor when it isn't safe and honk our horn in outrage while doing so.
Somewhere I saw a thing about here and there, the point was along the lines of if you came here because you liked it, don’t try to change it to be like where you came from, I think about that every time I see a starbucks
Or dollar general.

Yep, the standard case of "it would be perfect here if it had .... and ... and ...". Oh, and no farm smells or noises or those slow moving farm machines.

Welcome to Vermont @Chive. I moved here from just south of Los Angeles, where I grew up and went to college, in 1979. My wife "moved" here when she was born, in 1962 ;)

Yep, the standard case of "it would be perfect here if it had .... and ... and ...". Oh, and no farm smells or noises or those slow moving farm machines.

Welcome to Vermont @Chive. I moved here from just south of Los Angeles, where I grew up and went to college, in 1979. My wife "moved" here when she was born, in 1962 ;)
Thank you!

Have you bought my bumper sticker? I made em' up, except they say "Vermont sucks, tell all your rich friends" I sell them on Et see.

Attachments

• IMG_0959.jpeg
    IMG_0959.jpeg
    450.4 KB · Views: 1
Anyone close-ish to the Morrisville/Stowe area have fertile eggs that they would be willing to sell? A farm in that area is looking for a half dozen or so to put under a broody hen. Pretty sure I would need to connect you by email, as well.

Anyone close-ish to the Morrisville/Stowe area have fertile eggs that they would be willing to sell? A farm in that area is looking for a half dozen or so to put under a broody hen. Pretty sure I would need to connect you by email, as well.
We had to go back down to PA to finish fixing our house to put it on the market, and I probably won’t be back till the end of October, so probably to late :hmm. All my chickens are younger and aren’t laying yet too. I’m going to receive 9 Barred Rocks hens that are laying and a rooster at the end of October, but probably also to late.
I’m so sorry!😥 I wish I could help! I hope you can find someone else that has hatching eggs!
If I see anything, I’ll let you know!

Back
Top Bottom