Very aggressive Muscovy!

More pics. They are the same size. Gray one can fly black one has angle wing we tired fixing but didnā€™t work šŸ˜¢.

they found mud and look really bad right now šŸ˜«

Attachments

• 00F18E4A-5C4B-4EE9-82D8-0C23CEE3711B.jpeg
    00F18E4A-5C4B-4EE9-82D8-0C23CEE3711B.jpeg
    665.3 KB · Views: 9
  • 5D72E12F-9C76-47C6-81B8-4868C7B15BED.jpeg
    5D72E12F-9C76-47C6-81B8-4868C7B15BED.jpeg
    676.9 KB · Views: 10
It may very well be a testosterone driven young drake. I would provide multiple feed and water stations, and continue to monitor behavior. If it escalated to the point of injury, I would invite the bird to dinner.
I agree with this... There is no need to keep an aggressive animal. Our aggressive roosters, roos, and drakes go in the freezer because I do not need to babysit and try to be the playground monitor all day every day.

I have had my muscovy hen for 2 year I believe. She lives with my chickens because she did not get along with the peking we had. We ended up rehoming all the peking because she was always hiding from them and she is our prize muscovy (she was bred for rare coloring. She is green, purple, blue, and white most is iridescent).

When we had males they would make a huffing noise, but the females also do this when they get irritated. My muscovy makes no noise, she is the most quiet bird we have ever had. I did not know her sex until 6 months + and that was only because @Miss Lydia sexed her for me... You just need pics of all sides of the birds and videos.

Back
Top Bottom