Very cuddly chickens in FL - ohiki, green eggers, etc

merinette

Chirping
10 Years
Mar 15, 2009
Gainesville, FL
My flock needs to be rehomed asap in Florida. I have about 20 chickens roosters hens and a pullet, as well as some peahens and 3 male guineas. Mostly bantams, a couple full size americaunas, some ohikis, some cool color and feather genes. Never had health issues. I'm in Gainesville; I will drive them several hours in any direction. You must have secure overnight housing for them and agree they are pets not food. Will add pics soon.

My flock needs to be rehomed asap in Florida. I have about 20 chickens roosters hens and a pullet, as well as some peahens and 3 male guineas. Mostly bantams, a couple full size americaunas, some ohikis, some cool color and feather genes. Never had health issues. I'm in Gainesville; I will drive them several hours in any direction. You must have secure overnight housing for them and agree they are pets not food. Will add pics soon.
I would love a flock like that. Am still building my coop though, so not ready for birds yet. On the off chance I get my coop built and you still have them, how big is your coop?

Do you still have any available? My husband and I are wanting to get several but we couldn’t take all of them. We live in a orange park which is close to gainesville and would never eat our pets :)

Good morning! Do you still have any of these delightful chickens available? We currently have 2 ohiki and I have fallen in love with the breed. Our birds are pets and shown in 4H by my two boys and their fellow 4Hers. I'm not sure if we could take them all but a majority of them could find a home with us at the club 4H farm, including the guinea hens.

Back
Top Bottom