Very Exciting!!!

nhblond

Songster
9 Years
Mar 24, 2010
I recently bought some Red Golden Pheasants and a pair of Bobwhite quail from another member on here that lives in my area. Well, I gotta tell you that I am absolutely in love with the little quail. So much so, that I just ordered 12 Button quail hatching eggs from a different member on here! This will be my first time hatching quail eggs and I am so excited!!! Right now I have the incubator running so that I can check the temperature, and make sure the new quail rails are turning properly. I do need to buy a hygrometer so that I can monitor the humidity. Last year we hatched a peacock egg from our pair of India Blues. I am fairly new to using an incubator, and hoping that I am successful with the quail eggs. Sooooo Exciting!!!!!
big_smile.png

nhblond

Songster
9 Years
Mar 24, 2010
I recently installed a fan in my Little Giant incubator. Now that I have it running to test everything out, I noticed something..... Is it normal to have some noise/ vibration from the fan??? I just hope it's normal and won't effect the eggs when I get them and put them in. Any advice on this?

nhblond

Songster
9 Years
Mar 24, 2010
Okay...... for some reason now it is much quieter???? Who knows, but as long as it stays the way it is now I should be all set when the time comes!

Top Bottom