Very soft shelles egg.

Pics
She didn't give me any egg today, unless she laid one in the bushes while I was inside. I think I'll just see what happens tomorrow and then maybe give her another dose if there is no egg tomorrow. I actually saw her nomming on the oyster shell today so thats great!!

She didn't give me any egg today, unless she laid one in the bushes while I was inside. I think I'll just see what happens tomorrow and then maybe give her another dose if there is no egg tomorrow. I actually saw her nomming on the oyster shell today so thats great!!
I don't know how they know to eat oyster shells when laying, but my ducks certainly do. I leave it out year around, just in case. But my ducks haven't started laying for the year yet and I haven't seen them eating any since last fall. When they are laying they really go through it! It seems so strange to me. I would never be able to know what vitamin I was low in and know when I needed it.

I got a nice big rock solid egg this morning so I wasn't really worried about her today... now I just went out to check on them and she seems to be having trouble again.

Back
Top Bottom