cmom

Hilltop Farm
Premium Feather Member
16 Years
Nov 18, 2007
Florida
My Coop
My Coop
Tonight when I went to collect eggs I had two fart eggs in the same nest box. One is very tiny, the tiniest I have ever seen. Here is a picture with a dime.

I have had a lot of fart (wind) eggs over the years too, but never as tiny as the one I found yesterday. The other egg in the picture is a regular size fart (wind) egg, the size that I usually find. Here a few pictures of some of the fart (wind) eggs I have collected in the past. Click on any image to make it larger.

Eggs next to a quarter

With a dime

Usual size fart (wind) egg

One had a tiny yolk inside

Last edited:
I have one the size of a jelly bean. Its been in my fridge for months, I just don't have the heart to crack it, its too cute
hide.gif

Nikki

That is a good analogy. That is exactly the size, like a jelly bean...
thumbsup.gif

One of our Banties just produced a delightful fairy egg - she spent a long time painting it, the colour is so intense. The strange thing is that she produced a normal sized egg the previous day (both green eggs in the box are hers)

These girls never cease to fascinate me!

One of our Banties just produced a delightful fairy egg - she spent a long time painting it, the colour is so intense. The strange thing is that she produced a normal sized egg the previous day (both green eggs in the box are hers)

These girls never cease to fascinate me!

welcome-byc.gif

Back
Top Bottom