very tired of being "chickenless"...ideas?

Usually that is called a "grandfather clause" and for it to apply the operation usually has to be continuous. I don't think that is going to work.

Quote:
Here is where I see a loop hole the ordinance says within the corporate limits you say that you live within the unincorporated part there for this should not apply to you. Also I think that you would have had to have chickens from 1975 till now for that to work. I would really look into the unincorporated part that sounds like your best bet.

Quote:
Here is where I see a loop hole the ordinance says within the corporate limits you say that you live within the unincorporated part there for this should not apply to you. Also I think that you would have had to have chickens from 1975 till now for that to work. I would really look into the unincorporated part that sounds like your best bet.

I just had to go back & edit that, i used the wrong word, sorry, I am in the city limits, its just not so developed.

Seramas indoors? I used to keep button quail in a ten gallon tank. They lay very
large eggs in proportion to their size and keep laying. Shipped eggs are
very easy to hatch in 15 days and they are cheap and have many color varieties.
They are not as friendly as chickens but might help till you can get some
proper chickens.

Back
Top Bottom