Very unusual chick, Guinea / chicken hybrid!!

I am sure you said something important........ I would be glad to respond but I/we don't understand your your language
sad.png

I was just responding to bedel422. I don't speak that language, lol. I used a browser translator.

I talk with people who speak other languages pretty regularly and they will use a translator to talk to me, or I will use it to talk with them... It's not perfect, there are plenty of errors, but it's good enough to get your idea across.

bedel422 asked to import eggs to his country and what price they would be, so I responded in his language (or as near as I could anyway, chances are it messed it up a bit in translation, as it does...)

In this case I used Google Translate:
Quote:
Anyway I said 'it seems they are not available, and sorry for the translation, I don't speak Turkish, I'm using a browser translator.'

Not verbatim, and if you put what I wrote straight back into the translator it comes out different, lol... Close as it gets for now anyway. ;)

I think my chick is Hybrid. I am guessing it is Part Bantams because it is tiny compared to the other chicks i also bought but it's wings are just bones! it is brown and i hope it isn't deformed or sick
sad.png

I think my chick is Hybrid. I am guessing it is Part Bantams because it is tiny compared to the other chicks i also bought but it's wings are just bones! it is brown and i hope it isn't deformed or sick
sad.png

We'd need a photo to give you any feedback on it. Best wishes with your little weird one. :)

Here is Guinook today, he/she has really filled out and has become more patterned with white. This guy is very friendly and follows me around, it's sibling is totally wild and nothing like this one.

I'm going to pen this rooster to some Guinea hens this spring LOL

No idea, I might get them both DNA sexed when I get my next lot of baby parrots done, they act female but from what I've read most are males that just have very little or no hormones that make them act male.

omg bemba!!! that is fantastic!! Thanks so much for sharing the pictures and their story with us :) How wonderful!! :) If we had the experience we would stuff our guinea hens eggs under one of our broody chickens because she is one of our roosters favourites lol maybe next year :)

Its very undersized and thin maybe on its last days as they are so short lived, poor thing.

By the sounds of it the hybrid has filled out recently, it's still growing. Just juvenile.

However in the event that it does die soon, or really whenever it dies, I'd like to suggest donating the body to a lab for research, perhaps asking while it's still alive if they're interested in it so you don't waste time --- perhaps they can find out why they die young?

Best wishes.

Back
Top Bottom