Very unusual chick, Guinea / chicken hybrid!!

How interesting. As far as fertility in Mules there are some documented cases of mules being fertile, so there is a chance they could be fertile when fully grown.

Here are a couple more pics of the hybrids! Unfortunately the black and white hybrid died, it just wasn't as thrifty as these 2. They are really full of character these 2.

Good morning all,
Hi again Bemba. I wasn't clear on how many of these little hybridized cuties you finally wound up with. Was there three altogether? Are they all as cute as the one pictured? I tried to go back over the posts and figure it out myself but got lost....
Yes it was 3 I lost the little black and white one though :( The other 2 are doing really well... growing so fast!

Awww, I am so sorry you lost your little bitty guy. I am still in love with that little guy in the bottom pivture, I think he/she just keeps getting cuter. I can't even imagine what they willl look like as adults. I am leaning towards Guinea - esque as i think i see more Guinea features now, but who knows with old Mother nature. Good luck and can't wait to see the next updates...

Here are a couple more pics of the hybrids! Unfortunately the black and white hybrid died, it just wasn't as thrifty as these 2. They are really full of character these 2.

Hello.
frow.gif
I am new to the community. Just looking at forums that interest me. I thought this hybrid reminded me of the peafowl chicks that we have around here. I have one little guinea that hatched from shipped eggs. She, her wings are giving me the hint of hen, is about a month old. Might be a pearl hen
fl.gif
. It will be very interesting to see if I get any hybrids. Thanks so much for sharing.

Back
Top Bottom