Video Aviary Tour

drmolarmagic

Songster
Aug 8, 2019
Brooklyn, NY
Well with nothing else to do around here, I decided to start a thread and put up a video tour of my aviary set up..... and hope others would do the same.
here is the 4.5min video tour link to you tube.
After you watch, please post your own!!!!
Thx Bruce

id love to build an aviary just lacking funds lol as I have a flock of budgies heres a video of some of my male budgies

Interesting thanks for the tour! That furled pigeon is absolutely gorgeous. I've never seen one before, so thanks for showing me!! What are you using for mosquito control? It was too quick for me to figure it out. Also, how well does it work? Thank you!!

Thanks and yes I fell in love with Frillbacks as soon as I saw one. Those are a bonded pair so we’ll see what happens next. The mosquito control comes from 2 small battery operated units that generate a very low CO2 field which attracts them and the internal bug lamp does the rest. I got it on eBay and the batteries are good for about 3 weeks of steady use. They have a jack for an AC adapter also. So far results are good.

Oh I re read your post......males..... so do you have any females?
my females are in another cage in my male flight theirs the fathers,sons and grandsons of two separate lines plus i got some on chicks right now your birds may both be females if no eggs ever hatched

Yes I thought that might be the case. I would love to have chicks but I don’t know where to buy specific genders. My 2 are from Petland and the gender is a mystery, other than the fact that I have eggs so at least one is female!

Yes I thought that might be the case. I would love to have chicks but I don’t know where to buy specific genders. My 2 are from Petland and the gender is a mystery, other than the fact that I have eggs so at least one is female!
if you post pics i can sex them for you

Ok here they are!

Attachments

• blue bird.jpg
    blue bird.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 3
  • yellow bird.jpg
    yellow bird.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 3

Back
Top Bottom