Video of me and my girl (Edited for song)

Quote:
I'm more comfortable bareback than with a saddle. It's weird. Bareback, I can just go. With a saddle, I'm too worried about "Is it hurting her? Does it dig into her withers? Maybe I should shift my weight back so it doesn't"

Ok, everyone go back and read the comments this one person left. That's a little creepy.
ep.gif

Quote:
Well, she was my moms before I was born and I rode her for the first time when I was a few weeks old. Because of her 'disabilites', even the vet said she could never run again. Well, we proved 'em wrong, didn't we Storm?

Quote:
Thats crazy - I asked about the song, but I had other things to say as well - I don't understand why the part about the song was just not edited out - why the WHOLE post?
rant.gif

I asked if the music was Marilyn Manson (is that a dirty word now?)

I also said your video was really great! and that I wish my horse was as GOOD as your girl.

That was the entire content of my previous post - I have said nothing wrong................. ?

Quote:
Thats crazy - I asked about the song, but I had other things to say as well - I don't understand why the part about the song was just not edited out - why the WHOLE post?
rant.gif

I don't know, wildsky. you can repost it!
cool.png

Quote:
rant.gif

cool.png

Sorry to get upset on your thread Storm. I just don't see the point of deleting an entire post like that. That was unfair and uncalled for.

Now - do you want to "borrow" my horse for a few months and teach her to behave?
lol.png

Quote:
cool.png

Sorry to get upset on your thread Storm. I just don't see the point of deleting an entire post like that. That was unfair and uncalled for.

Now - do you want to "borrow" my horse for a few months and teach her to behave?
lol.png

You have no idea how many people ask me that! If you wanna haul her over here!
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom