Video of our new chicken coop- any idea how much it would be worth?

cbscotty

Hatching
8 Years
Aug 19, 2011
Hi there...well, the time has come to sell our three hens and my husband's first coop he put alot of sweat equity into! ;-( My girls are really upset. I am sad to see the little cuties go too, but, before we do this project again, we need to be in a home that has no close neighbors and no HOA policy against chickens. Whaaaa!

Here is the link to our coop...let me know if you have any idea how much you think it might be worth? CLICK HERE for the video.

Thanks!

Its nice looking. i think under 200.00 max. I think chickens really need a window view. just imo. i also think chicken wire is not predator proof. sorry you have to sell them.

Last edited:
I would say more like $150-$200. It's a nice coop, but it's built for only a few chickens so that amount sounds reasonable enough for the entire package including the hens. I'm the type that looks at something and says "Can I build it for less than what they're asking?"

Good luck in selling it!

I know it's a lot of work to build a coop (my husband is in the backyard building mine right now!). I would say that yours is in the $200 range. Sorry you have to sell!

Donate it to some organization, Boys Club, Salvation Army, etc., and get a receipt for tax purposes.

Back
Top Bottom