Virginia

Hello, I was wondering if anyone could tell me where i could find some Khaki Campbells ducks in Northern Virginia

I know the CFC (Culpeper Farmers Cooperative) had the option of ordering Khakis..they are in Warrenton/Culpeper. Did you also check Tractor Supply? Their Chick Days are this week, I think. I'm in Goldvein but I just sold my last two; there might be some more in a couple weeks (I don't hatch them myself). Whereabouts are yoiu?

I checked with 3 Tractor Supply's the last 2 weeks and they only get a supply of ducks in on Mondays and they never know what kind there going to get in or even what kind they are. I am close to Front Royal.

I know the CFC (Culpeper Farmers Cooperative) had the option of ordering Khakis..they are in Warrenton/Culpeper. Did you also check Tractor Supply? Their Chick Days are this week, I think. I'm in Goldvein but I just sold my last two; there might be some more in a couple weeks (I don't hatch them myself). Whereabouts are yoiu?

Quote:
So I wonder if and where the livestock shows will be now that we have no state fair.
didn't know about the no state fair, but wondering what other shows are in VA thru out the year?

specifically stuff to the west of richmond and south... my travel limit is about 3 hours drive from Roanoke.

Back
Top Bottom