Virginia

Anyone want one or three handsome Pekin duck drakes? My neighbor just gave them to me and I'm planning to process them. However, I figured since they are such nice looking young (6 mo) fellows that I thought I'd give it a day to find them a home first. They are free to a good home, who isn't planning to eat them, before dark today. Spotsylvania County, VA

Anyone want one or three handsome Pekin duck drakes? My neighbor just gave them to me and I'm planning to process them. However, I figured since they are such nice looking young (6 mo) fellows that I thought I'd give it a day to find them a home first. They are free to a good home, who isn't planning to eat them, before dark today. Spotsylvania County, VA

Oh, I wish I could. but I cant

Martha, the broody game hen, patiently sits her nest. Another two weeks and we'll have a 'coming out' party! Hats, party favors, tossin' back a little scratch and chillin' with the peeps...

I'm in Hamilton! The wind is CRAZY!

My chickens did great through the winter. I got them in October so this was my first winter. I. was a wreck about them at night a lot, but I now know I didn't need to be.

:)

Back
Top Bottom