Virginia

If anyone is interested in learning about cream legbars and their genetics, I will be doing a live demonstration event in northern Loudoun County, in Lovettsville, VA at the local library on August 4th. See the notes below:

Comparison of Varieties within the Cream Legbar Breed

This will be a live presentation of cream legbars that demonstrate the effects and the influences of the Ig and ig genes upon the physical appearance of the cream legbar. Also shown in this demonstration will be a pair of white cream legbars which display the effects of recessive white genes.

Street Address:
12 North Light Street
Lovettsville, VA 20180

Directions
Directions printable

Mailing Address:
P.O. Box 189
Lovettsville, VA 20180

Date and Time:

Phone:

540-822-5824 Voice
540-822-5998 Fax

Branch Manager:
Catherine Hall
Monday, August 4th at 7:30 PM

NOTE: All attendees are requested to wear clean clothes to avoid transmission of diseases from one chicken flock to another. Attendees will be allowed to look but NOT touch the chickens presented in this presentation.

Hope to see some you there!

Tony Markley
Eastern Regional Director
Cream Legbar Club
High Water hill Farm
Lovettsville, VA

Good ol lovettsville. Thats where my wife is from and where I spent most of my youth. I grew up in Paeonian Springs. Her family all still lives there. The little ol town is a changing. Wish we could make it!

Quote:
Well, let me know what you decide to do... I'd like to have an extra girl or 2 anyways. plenty of boys to pick from.

one of my 'cockerels' is confusing me... it's got pullet coloring and markings and a small white dot at the back of the head. not as large a dot as the cockerels have by any means, and is much darker, so I MAY have 2 pullets, but I'm waiting to see for sure.

Lovettesville. Isn't that really just Maryland?
wink.png

wink.png

NO NO NO! lol Though Brunswick is just a quick sprint away its still mostly seperate from most of Northern Va and Loudoun County in general. It has not quite got the influx of city transplants from DC and MD thathas ruined most of Loudoun and NOVA. At least not yet! lol

wink.png

In your dreams! There is no way I would ever want to live on the north side of the Potomac! Maryland is beautiful State with some good people and friends. But to live there would be akin to living in an Orwellian State. No thanks, I like to direct my own life.
smile.png

In your dreams! There is no way I would ever want to live on the north side of the Potomac! Maryland is beautiful State with some good people and friends. But to live there would be akin to living in an Orwellian State. No thanks, I like to direct my own life.
smile.png
Well said!! Its the second largest nanny state in the country! lol Just proof positive of what happens when certain folks get power.
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom