Virginia

No, Christiansburg nolonger holds the Flock Swap. Owner that rents to TSC owns road that had been used by swappers. The grassy area owner was ok with swappers using it but to access it they must use the road an the road is now closed. Do not know what all alienated them and us.

The Rocky Mount, Franklin County, Virginia Tractor Supply Company Store is NEW. Wonderful area for swappers. Friendly staff at TSC.

Hello from a new BYC member and fellow Virginian. I am currently trying to re home 2 of my roosters.. just got old enough to tell and unfortunately they need to go. Any suggestions would be appreciated. They are 18 weeks Buff Laced Polish.

Hello from a new BYC member and fellow Virginian. I am currently trying to re home 2 of my roosters.. just got old enough to tell and unfortunately they need to go. Any suggestions would be appreciated. They are 18 weeks Buff Laced Polish.
welcome-byc.gif
VA thread ! Cant help with the Cockerels as we are getting ready o re-home 7 Delawares to the freezer. But good luck

SWVirginia
I have free to those that have a need for:
**1 Crele Orpington Roo, gentle giant, aged 6+ months.
**1 Cochin Bantam Solid Black, the fluffiest and smallest I have had for his age, 3 months.
**1 Phoenix Bantam pair mated and laying Birchen, been together since birth, aged 12 months.
**1 Ohiki Shojo pair mated and laying, been together since birth, aged 12 months.

I am willing to drive 30 minutes in each direction from Hillsville to give away. I do not know how far you are willing to drive in each direction to receive for free. I was not able to attend the last Flock Swap in Rocky Mount yesterday because my son is in the hospital. I have been giving them away since Friday. When my son is able to let me know AND lets me know what of his he wanted me to re-home last Saturday I will be giving those away also. Please Contact me here on this site. Not sure if private nessages is working. No one wants free healthy chickens?

Last edited:
... Not a single thing going on in VA since 10/26???

We processed 19 birds last Sat. Most went back home with KDbeads - she had hauled all the EQ and most of the birds to my place. I have a few bags in the freezer labeled 'Crack-o' legs & thighs, 'Crack-o' breast tenders, 'Lonely' roaster, .... :)

Last edited:
... Not a single thing going on in VA since 10/26???

We processed 19 birds last Sat.  Most went back home with KDbeads - she had hauled all the EQ and most of the birds to my place.  I have a few bags in the freezer labeled 'Crack-o' legs & thighs, 'Crack-o' breast tenders, 'Lonely' roaster, ....  :)
What do you mean nothing going on. Sounds like you have been very busy. Time for a little RR?

Back
Top Bottom