Virginia

I am from the Eastern Shore of MD, but I am 13mi away from Lower VA. I am less than 40mi away from DE. I decided to check you guys out. Is there anyone from the Eastern Shore of VA. My father's family is from Norfolk, VA

LOL! Thanks, Jimmy. I've threatened the big boy with the stock pot, several times. He just ignores me...

Threats aren't gonna get you any eggs out of that big boy, unless he makes a run to the store and brings you back a dozen...
big_smile.png

Sweet talkin' the girls works much better IMO.
old.gif

OK OK I'll behave myself, now.

I am from the Eastern Shore of MD, but I am 13mi away from Lower VA. I am less than 40mi away from DE. I decided to check you guys out. Is there anyone from the Eastern Shore of VA. My father's family is from Norfolk, VA

Ah, happy stomping grounds of my teenage days of yore bf marriage and traveling the world...welcome aboard. We would love to hear from you.

Last edited:
Apiary....I did not pay over $12 for my little girl. So far her little comb is dark like her face....I wonder if she will change much as I don't know her exact age.
Oh, I was thinking about this and had to go back and scroll to see this again... Something else.
Check her throat to see how much black is inside her beak and throat. If there is a lot of black she may have the Ayam Cemani mixed in with her Phoenix Bantam. If a little black she may have the Sumatra Bantam mixed in with her Phoenix Bantam. So it helps you target which way to go if you want a boyfriend for her. Or if you just want to
Know what makes her. I thought about it when my Ayam Cemani girl took off with the Phoenix Bantam girls headed for the woods. I know she will split from the pack and march to her drummer later on in the morning.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom