Virginia

Anyone in VA interested in a Dominique pair? They are the last of my Dominique's and I am done with them.

Both are just about a year old. Hen came from Suzette Ellington stock and roo from Windy Ridge our in CO.

Pick up only in Central VA. If interested PM me.

Anyone in VA interested in a Dominique pair?  They are the last of my Dominique's and I am done with them.

Both are just about a year old.  Hen came from Suzette Ellington stock and roo from Windy Ridge our in CO.

Pick up only in Central VA.  If interested PM me.
Hello, I sent a pm yesterday.

First out this morning was mama with the week old babies! I was going to bring feed to them but she brought them out quickly. All the others came outside much more slowly, but they finally made it. There was only an inch of snow ...but that is pretty high on those little bitty chick legs!

That's pretty amazing that the chicks were out! Makes me wonder if chicks are hardier than I think they are

Here are my spoiled miscreants begging waiting for extra snacks:

(BTW the run is larger than it looks)

That's pretty amazing that the chicks were out! Makes me wonder if chicks are hardier than I think they are Here are my spoiled miscreants begging waiting for extra snacks: (BTW the run is larger than it looks)
She had the babies outside the day after they hatched! I have never hatched any eggs in an incubator or bought day old chicks ....its hard for me to realize how long they need to stay under a heat lamp after seeing these babies running thru the snow. They are just over a week old now. Yesterday I put out some scraps and looked down to see the two babies right in the middle of the fray....fighting for the food with all the big birds! I'm amazed....ive only been collecting chickens since September.

"Collecting"- hilarious! I think we'd all be Noah's of chickens if we had no constraints:) I'd love to 'collect' a pair of every single breed of chicken! Imagine how many that would be, all so unique. And we could charge admission to let folks visit;-)

Hey all,

I am traveling up to Purcelville, Saturday to get some rabbits.

One might be pregnant. They are Holland Lops.

If anyone would be interested in Holland Lops in the future, send me a PM and I'll save it and mail you back once I have baby bunnies for sale.

Located Near Culpeper, I can drive up to 45 minutes to meet *probably*

I am not sure what the prices will be..yet

"Collecting"- hilarious! I think we'd all be Noah's of chickens if we had no constraints:) I'd love to 'collect' a pair of every single breed of chicken! Imagine how many that would be, all so unique. And we could charge admission to let folks visit;-)

Only problem is you'd have to charge rent, because some of us would never want to leave!!

So on that note, what is on everyone's wishlist for 2015?

Back
Top Bottom