Virginia

Agreed I have just been finding it very hard to get colored laying chicks close and papa poultry is out for now because of the expense

no they do a good job . I buy my seeds from them

I didn't even think of seeds… I just spent the last 30 minutes browsing. Too many options!! Big garden and canning plans this year!

I was mostly concerned about chicks. I have ordered from both MM and Ideal in the past, and had no problems at all with them. I may splurge and get express shipping on them, just to be sure. These are a little more expensive than MM or Ideal chicks, lol.

we ordered a few wyandottes with the cubalayas and they were dead on arrival. they sent us 25 more, mostly cubalayas with a few wyandottes. the wyandottes died again. so we just stayed away from that breed. I cant complain about sandhill. a few breeds are weak. some seed is not viable but for the most part, they are doing a good thing in iowa

anyone local to Lunenburg County that is selling either RIRs or Buffs? Hens or day olds? I have a friend of mine who recently lost most of his girls in an animal attack. Thank you!!!

Hello fellow Virginians!

I was wondering if anyone could suggest breeders/small hatcheries with a variety of chick selections in our state? Thanks a million!

~Chicken Girl1

Back
Top Bottom