Virginia

Hi there, new to all of this.

My name is Ruben, I'm in Chesapeake, VA. I just started working on a chicken coop and would love some ideas. So... Maybe someone can help me, I want this to be good for 6 hens. I was thinking of 2 nesting boxes, an easy clean out door, and roost for them. I can either put a nesting box on each side or put the nesting boxes together somewhere in the back with either 3 roosting bars that 2' long or 2 bars that are 4' long. The run itself is 8'x4'. Any ideas with that? The coop size is 2x4 because I'm trying to make it light weight so it can be a tractor. I'm also thinking of putting the PVC Pipes inside as a waterer and feeder. Any thoughts or ideas would be great.

Hello,
I'm new to byc. We live near Richmond. Was wondering if anyone has a spare Welsh harlequin drake (grown)? I don't mind driving a ways.

Thanks
Matty

I live west of Richmond. I do not have a Welsh Harlequin drake, but I do have a very nice Silver Appleyard drake that, once breeding season is over, I will be looking for a new home for it (or trade). I also have a slightly smaller SA drake for sale or trade right now. I also have a Golden Cascade duck looking for a drake.

Barbara

Back
Top Bottom