Virginia

Hello fellow Virginians!

I'm looking for any BLRW pullets within a reasonable driving distance from Fredericksburg VA. I have 2 nice cockerels but no GFs for them. Here are my boys....
Also, on the lookout for a SLW cockerel/rooster. Found a lovely boy but just too far for me to drive at this time.

Thanks!

Will do! Still trying to figure out how to get one of your SL boys. LoL
Haha! I wish we were closer! I occasionally make it up to Maryland because I have a dear friend up there, next time I am headed that way, I will msg you and see if we can meet up on my way. How close are you to Berryville?

Haha! I wish we were closer! I occasionally make it up to Maryland because I have a dear friend up there, next time I am headed that way, I will msg you and see if we can meet up on my way. How close are you to Berryville?

Tell me about it! Depending on where in MD, that might work! Daughter lives in DE so I pass through MD often AND I still groom a few dogs in Cecil County.....elderly clients who I used to pick up/delivery their dogs since they dont drive....now I drive 3hrs to groom their dogs BUT, they pay me well and I get to visit with daughter & her family. Oh, and in good traffic, Berryville is bout 1 hour, 40min.

My friend is in Dayton. Howard County area. I wish I could just forget life for a day and drive him up there as if I had nothing else in the world to do. But I don't and such is life.:barnie

I have never raised Eng orps. They seem so big, I don't think I have the space for them, I try to keep smaller (ish) breeds so I can fit more in the coop.
Surprisingly some of the Ameraucana did not lay as many eggs as some of the larger birds. Long ago I had funny little leghorns and they were heavy layers. Kept back only the black Ameraucana for egg color snd sheer number of eggs these gals lay

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom