Virginia

I had to google them to get an idea as to what they were. Are they related to Cornish Crosses?? I have never really liked white chickens for some reason, they just remind me of battery hens and the farms they are raised in.
idunno.gif

Different folks , different tastes is what makes the world go around.
I am just the opposite - I don't think there is anything better looking than a white Delaware on green grass.

finn that delaware rooster in your avatar looks great. i like white birds in certain breeds. not really interested in bresse. cubalayas come in many colors. i have whites, blacks, bb reds, duckwings, red pyles and brown reds show up depending on what birds that i breed. wheaton(bb red), white, and black the standard colors accepted by the apa. i also raise asils but would not want a white asil. i like reds and darks for asils. here is an example of a young red indian asil

Different folks , different tastes is what makes the world go around.
I am just the opposite - I don't think there is anything better looking than a white Delaware on green grass. 
yep, so true! Your avatar does look nice. I have one white leghorn, and though she is an excellent layer, I just don't like the way she looks. I only have her because she is the ''exotic free extra'' really folks? EXOTIC? Did they really call a white leghorn exotic?? :rant

Where did everyone go? I haven't been here for a while myself but it looks like everyone else is gone.

Update for our farm: We are highly considering becoming NPIP certified. I hear it's kind of strict here in VA, so anyone have any experiences? Or tips?

Back
Top Bottom