Virginia

Cream Legbar Club

Summer Membership Meeting

Hi everyone! Reminding you of the meeting Saturday morning for all full members, 12:00 noon EDT, 11:00 AM CDT, 10:00 AM MDT, and 9:00 AM PDT depending on your time zones! Please find the links and other pertinent information below!

You have been invited to a join.me online meeting

Join the meeting: https://join.me/creamlegbarclub

On a computer, use any browser. Nothing to download.
On a phone or tablet, launch the join.me app and enter meeting code: creamlegbarclub

Join the audio conference:

Dial a phone number and enter access code, or connect via internet.

By phone:
United States - Atlanta, GA +1.404.801.3225
United States - Camden, DE +1.302.202.5900
United States - Detroit, MI +1.734.746.0035
United States - Hartford, CT +1.860.970.0010
United States - Los Angeles, CA +1.213.226.1066
United States - New York, NY +1.646.307.1990
United States - San Francisco, CA +1.415.655.0381
United States - Tampa, FL +1.813.769.0500
United States - Washington, DC +1.202.602.1295
Access Code 590-638-471#
Other international numbers available

By computer via internet:

Join the meeting, click the phone icon and select 'Call via internet'. A small download might be required.

Cream Legbar Club Meeting

July 15, 2017

Agenda:

· Treasurer’s Report – Kestlyn Penley

· Introduction of Central Region Director – Myron Wilson

· 2016 Cream Legbar Club Online, Virtual Show – Tony Markley

· Road to APA – Kestlyn Penley

· Pre-Qualifier Shows Planned for 2017
  • Eastern Region – Sarah Evenson Merranko
  • Southern Region – Curtis Hale
  • Central Region – Myron Wilson
  • Western Region – Jane Johnson
· SOP Presentation and Comments – Kestlyn Penley

· Other Business
  • New Website and Solicitation of Comments – Jane Johnson
  • Newsletter, Combined Spring and Summer Issues – Kimberly Cook
· Recommendations from the Membership

I have Holland Lops as well. I have 22 out there I think... I lose count sometimes :bun

I'm a member of ARBA and show at as many shows as possible. Do you breed and show?, or just own them as pets?
I used to have a rabbitry and belonged to Arba, but i had to give up all my livestock and move to FL because my parents were having trouble. Now we moved to VA, and i am just getting started. Building cages etc.

Hi everyone, I am a new poster to BYC. This is a duplicate post from the Introduce Yourself after it was suggested I post here, too, since I live in VA.

I have lurked for over a year and finally made the leap to joining because I have a sick chicken and need advice. I posted about her in the Diseases thread.

As for me, I started keeping chickens in May of 2016. I have 3 separate flocks.

Flock 1 has 3 Rhode Island Red hens, 3 Wyandotte hens, and 1 silkie roo.

Flock 2 has 1 RIR hen, 1 Wyan hen, 6 silkie hens and 1 silkie roo.

Flock 3 has 5 silkie hens and 2 silkie roos.

The hens from flock 3 are going to be added to flock 2 because the boys have started puberty and are getting aggressive to the girls and each other. I had good luck with a rooster only flock earlier this year until a hawk got them. Lost 3 beautiful silkie roos to that. :( After that, we made all the coops even more secure and haven't lost any more to predators.

In my spare time, when I am not obsessing about my chickens, I love to read and work jigsaw puzzles. I live in the country with my parents. They are older and I try to be available to help, but Mom has ended up being an even bigger help to me with the chickens! :)

I am a school librarian and hopeful author of children's books, and I also have 2 cats.

I'm looking to order chicks or buy locally in the near future. Got a area to brood and currently building my coop so looking in the next 1-3 weeks. Most of the online places require 15 or more but will let you mix and match but I am only looking for maybe 6-8 hens for now. If anyone knows of anyone reputable and close seller near the Richmond area that would be great or if anyone wanted to split an online order I'd like to coordinate on that and I could do the order.

Back
Top Bottom