Virginia

yeah it does i made a pheasant pen with one
My main coop and run - housing up top with access to the run underneath. I love it!

Coop1 (2).JPG

Looking for a Lavender (Prefer) or a Java Rooster. Located in Ft Valley. If you have one for sale I can give it a good home. :)

Caroline County here, rebuilding my flock after predators took all but 4 of my birds last week when I was out of town. If anyone has a lead of Java pullets it would be greatly appreciated!

Caroline County here, rebuilding my flock after predators took all but 4 of my birds last week when I was out of town. If anyone has a lead of Java pullets it would be greatly appreciated!
So Sorry! Have you fixed your predator issue? If you know how they got nabbed, I'm sure there are people here who who'd be willing to share some ideas and suggestions.

Not yet, I set up some trail cams around the coop and ran a fox pro last night for a few hours trying to call something in, saw nothing but rabbits. I was gone for a week and came home to 3 birds roosting on my porch and another in a tree by the coop. Found a couple spots in the yard with feathers , otherwise nothing. My house cams have only picked up a small housecat that comes around every night and rolls around on my sidewalk near the garage, but dont see far enough to cover the coop. Im guessing I have a fox problem, I never hear coyotes out here.

Looking for a Lavender (Prefer) or a Java Rooster. Located in Ft Valley. If you have one for sale I can give it a good home. :)
Hello. I have a young lavender Wyandotte rooster. 4 months old. A very sweet boy, but the HOA won’t let me keep him. I am off exit 23 of Route 66. You can have him if you come get him.

Back
Top Bottom