Virginia

my stack-a-brooder... multi purpose chick brooder, broody-momma home, hospital, or quarantine...

this is what's living in the top one right now.
wink.png

love your set up! very cool

love your set up! very cool
the brooders are built separately from the shelf and can be taken out for cleaning or to go to a sale. i've since upgraded each one with ceramic fixtures for the heat emitters, and flourescent lights attached to the shelf above. the lights are on a timer and the heat emitters on a surge strip so each one can be unplugged as needed.

Hey all, new to Nova. Looking to start chickening again :). Interested in local sources for any of the following Wheaton or bl. Wheaton Marans or Blue Coppers, and LF Dark Brahma. LF Cochins black blue or partridge, and Ameracaunas. chicks or started. Near Middleburg.

Who has what? And Hi!

Welcome Walkswithdog
welcome-byc.gif

(does anyone else find it hard to type user names that are missing the spaces? My thumbs just hit that space bar no matter how much my head is saying 'all one word, dang-it ALL ONE WORD!')
hide.gif

Hey all, new to Nova. Looking to start chickening again
smile.png
. Interested in local sources for any of the following Wheaton or bl. Wheaton Marans or Blue Coppers, and LF Dark Brahma. LF Cochins black blue or partridge, and Ameracaunas. chicks or started. Near Middleburg.
Who has what? And Hi!
well, i'm in sw va, but should be hatching out some bbs am's soon
fl.gif
and have a (TSC variety) ameraucana cockerel available (and possibly a pullet to accompany him).

other than that i have barred rocks just hatched, marans and wellies and am's due the 30th. and guineas due saturday but 1 has already pipped.

ki4got -

Would you be able to send a few more pics (plans would be awesome) of your "stack-a-brooder... multi purpose chick brooder, broody-momma home, hospital, or quarantine..."

Thanks!
my stack-a-brooder... multi purpose chick brooder, broody-momma home, hospital, or quarantine...

this is what's living in the top one right now.
wink.png

ki4got -

Would you be able to send a few more pics (plans would be awesome) of your "stack-a-brooder... multi purpose chick brooder, broody-momma home, hospital, or quarantine..."

Thanks!
sure! no problem. i use google sketchup (free dl), and can email you the file. click on my profile and drop me an email with yours, i'll get it to you asap. and anyone else interested.

feel free to improve it however you like.
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom