Virginia

I'll be bringing some of these guys -

And some mutts.
tongue.png

I hand paint custom signs. If anyone is going to Gilmanor and interested in a custom coop/farm sign, please PM me and I'll try to get it done so I can bring it with me.

This one will be for sale at the swap:

Example of custom coop sign:

What are the rules on bringing chickens to sell? I have a roo or 2 I need to get rid of, I think LOL. One is a black EE mix, roo for sure, the other is a BCM, but I'm not completely sure if it's a roo or not yet.

What are the rules on bringing chickens to sell? I have a roo or 2 I need to get rid of, I think LOL. One is a black EE mix, roo for sure, the other is a BCM, but I'm not completely sure if it's a roo or not yet.
probably the same for most swaps... healthy, caged, provided shade and water (especially if it's hot). i prefer to give them some food too, to keep them occupied and not picking on each other if they're crowded.

spaces are $10 each collected during the swap.

Ok , we are going to Gilmanor ! I NEED Greman new Hampshire eggs. I am going to PM you my cell number so we can contact each other ,last time I could not find the person I was looking for.Please Pm me back with your cell #
Karen

I am not going to Gilmanor, but I do have a few birds I plan to sell.

Pair of young German New Hampshires:

Recessive white Basque Hen cockerel:

Let me know if you're interested! I'm in Augusta County.

Back
Top Bottom