Viva Las Vegas!

I placed them.But I miss them and would like to get a juvie unrelated pair.

I have a mostly white young Drake for sale. He is about 7 months old. His name is Sprocket.

Looking for fertile hatching eggs! If you have fertile eggs that are purebred of ANY chicken breed, let me know please! <3 You're all awesome.

For those that are looking into NPIP & Avian Influenza for the State of Nevada I am now tester for the State. We are still getting the program up and going. I should be fully equipped, paperwork created and systems set up to start testing in April. My Non-Profit company is going to be the basis for operating the program and when everything is ready for people to start filing to get the testing done I will be posting that information on our site (HVTBA.ORG) and social media sites. You can find our contact info there. Jen will be able to answer your questions or be able to get back to you with the info you need. This has been a long time coming and I am really happy that we will have it soon.

I am looking for a Muscovy drake less than a year old. No white drakes. Please send a pic and price. If you want ducklings in lieu of price, that's an option too.

Barb

Back
Top Bottom