Voorheesville, NY Poultry picnic 8/27/2011

Hi!! Just ran across this thread while looking for lockdown advice...just put my first tiny batch of eggs in lockdown...I'm in Old Chatham, NY....nice to see some local chicken people!! At that very nervous stage hoping some of eggs with hatch...the suspense is KILLING me. Eggs looked good all along but yesterday couldn't see much except darkness and air sacs in eggs...hoping they are okay!!!
roll.png
smile.png
wink.png

I, also, just found this post in a roundabout way...I am scheduled to work that weekend, but there's lots of time - I'll try to get someone to take that day for me. Sounds like a blast!

Quote:
Oh, I hope you can come. It's definately going to be a "more the merrier " type of event. And close to home too. The other NY State gathering sound very interesting, but soooo far away. I am hoping someone goes to both so they can tell us about all the fun we missed being wimps and not driving to Canada(almost).

I am definitely coming!! Would love to go to the other gathering also, but it's just tooo far for me. We shall see.
smile.png
Definitely down for the albany area gathering! I am going to TRY to make Spanakopita, but that's just a tentative plan. I have a Greek coworker who is holding classes this summer on baklava/spanakopita so we shall see if I can make it edible by August.
tongue.png

Back
Top Bottom